+1 403 650 4144
+52 1 55 7612 3999
A charismatic leader with a multicultural background career known for developing and executing profit and growth strategies, and finding and materializing synergies amongst business partners. Recognized as a solutions facilitator, promoter of digitalization to bring in efficiency for profit improvement whilst seeking effectiveness for business growth.
Reputation for positive communication and building relationships, and collaborating with stakeholders and the execution team with diverse international experience in managing complex projects and business transactions within the Energy Industry particularly in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Lead a disrupted team to an accelerated path of transformation for operational excellence, service delivery and profit improvement under a market constraint
- Developed innovative solutions to the heavy oil industry by understanding the client’s goals and their success indicators whilst establishing relationships at C-Suite level
- Successfully consolidated two manufacturing plants into a new built for purpose, lean and efficient facility including a fast track ERP implementation
SIEMENS - Building Technologies 2016 - 2018
General Manager - Alberta, Canada
Accountable for the commercial, technical, operational & administrative structure of the HVAC Controls, Fire Safety, Security System and Energy Optimization business in Alberta, Canada. P&L responsibility with an annual budget of 50M$. 187 employees
- Entrusted with the transition to an Ownership Culture bringing up the management team readiness in half of the anticipated time
GE - Power and Oil & Gas 2014 - 2016
Account Executive - Canada, 2016
Customer advocate for 3 key accounts in the Heavy Oil industry in Canada of GE enterprise.
- Developed innovative solutions to the heavy oil industry including a Master Service Agreement by understanding the client’s vision whilst establishing relationships at C-Suite level
Region Manager - Latin America, 2014 - 2016
Managed the Pressure Control business in Latin America including manufacturing, sales, service and administration. P&L responsibility with an annual budget of 100M$. Lead a team of 350+ employees including union personnel.
- Maximized utilization and efficiency producing equipment for various world locations reducing the overall operating cost hence profit improvement.
- Optimized the commercial and service structure re-establishing the company presence in the region. Secured new contracts, renewals and extensions during the low cycle.
NABORS 2011 - 2014
Country Manager - Mexico
Directed Land and Offshore Drilling Rigs in Mexico and Guatemala with 500+ professionals. Managed commercial, technical, operational & administrative structure including facility for maintenance and refurbishment of the rigs. P&L responsibility with an annual budget of 150M$
- Led team to high performance and collaboration for 100% improved operating income and growth.
- Designed, planned and built a state of the art facility, now used as blue print for all future facilities.
- Set up plans for manufacturing drilling rigs in country based on overall capacity for coordinating contractors and internal resources at low overall cost thru efficient logistics and quality engineering.
SCHLUMBERGER - MI SWACO 1988 - 2011
Business Development Manager - Mexico, 2008-2011
Drove market share growth in the region from 23 to 32% by coordinating the sales and technical support groups under a customer-focus, solutions-oriented culture.
- Expanded presence thru unexplored markets in the production side of the oil & gas industry. Offered design, manufacturing and servicing of scrubbing units, oil recovery units and water treatment plants.
- Ensured best in class service to the Integrated Projects' contracts and lead fit of the Fluids segment into the company’s portfolio by materializing synergies amongst business lines
Supply Chain Manager - Latin America, 2007 - 2008
Optimized the logistics, purchasing and inventory management for the region. Including making recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of the operations across 5 countries.
- Improved turnover and ROI for 80MM$ worth of inventory.
- Set up extraction and grinding facilities after secured sources of raw material in Peru and Mexico.
Career Development Manager, Canada and Alaska, 2007
Created career development for field personnel reverting attrition and attracting new talent
Area Manager - Western Canada, 2005 - 2007
Managed a $24M business in environmental services with a team of 64 professionals, and two service centers.
- Revamped maintenance shop into a Service Centre of Excellence to repair, remanufacture, service, pressure and operation test the company’s waste management equipment.
- Provided structure and optimized asset management improving net profit by18%
Regional Technical Support Manager - Latin America, 2003 - 2005
Led business development, technical sales and technical support for the region. Reshaped company image to best in class, exceeded revenue by 10% with $47M in new technology. Landed highest profile contract in region.
District Manager, Field and Maintenance Engineer, Venezuela, Scotland, Mexico 1988 – 2003
Master's Degree in Business Administration
BSc in Electronics Engineering
Member of Technical Committee, Global Petroleum Show - Calgary, 2018
Member of the judging panel, Global Petroleum Show Awards - Calgary, 2017-2018
Moderator, NextShale event during Global Petroleum Show - Calgary, 2017
Panelist, Economic Developers Alberta Conference - Banff, 2017
Moderator, Pan American Mature Fields Congress - Mexico, 2016
Moderator & Panelist, Mexico Oil and Gas Summit - Mexico, 2014 & 2015
Panelist, Challenges & Initiatives of the Public & Private Sectors Forum - Mexico, 2014
Panelist, Mexico Oil and Gas Procurement Forum – Mexico, 2014
Treasurer, SEFLUCEMPO Drilling & Cementing Fluids Business Fund - Venezuela, 2003-2005
To promote and strengthen the organization, working as a strong part of the sales and service team, serving with excellence to promote their purpose and their impact in the community.
STRENGTHS AND QUALITIES
Personable: Friendly and outgoing, enjoys working with and caring for customers and prospects.
Leadership: Started and ran two businesses for nearly 20 years; served on volunteer boards.
People: Extensive business and personal connections in profit, non-profit, and political sectors
Detailed: Former quality inspector, copy editor, and database manager -- minding the details
Experienced: Wide variety of work experience in sales, service, assembly and inspections
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
18 years experience in developing, growing, maintaining, and turning over 2 service businesses
Successfully gains new clientele through “cold-calling” and pre-call research
Listens and observes to identify customer needs, and desires to offer solution options
Trains and leads employees in multiple facets of the business operation
Experienced with client databases in Microsoft Access, Sage ACT, Insightly & SalesForce
Above-average computer skills in MS Office, Outlook/Exchange, and Simply Accounting
Handles special requests from clients amicably, resolves issues in a mutually-acceptable format
Adapts well to changing environments, thrives in new and chaotic situations, stays calm, optimistic, and positive
EMPLOYMENT AND BUSINESS HISTORY
Customer Service and Sales:
Client Services, Great Promotions, Jan 2017-Feb 2018
-- Commissioned sales for promotional products and apparel company in London & SW Ontario
Relationship Manager, TicketWindow Inc., April 2016-present (as need basis)
-- Prospecting and sales for sponsorships and events, updated database of contacts
Sales & Support, Steering Team Member (Volunteer), The London Beatles Festival, 2016-present
-- Assisting Festival Director and Founder in planning, sales & organization of local music festival
Delivery Associate, LondonXpress.ca, Nov 2016-Dec 2016 and Nov 2017-Dec 2017
-- Christmas-season driver bringing skidded product to retailers in malls, daily driving cube van
Owner & Publisher, The Shepherd’s Guide, 1997-2013
-- Founder and Publisher for widely-circulated advertising directory in 3 areas of SW Ontario
Owner & Founder, Action Downtown Delivery Service, 1989-1994
-- Founded, operated, and sold local mail delivery business serving legal and medical clients
Outreach Engagement Associate, Teen Challenge Canada, Aug 2016-Oct 2016
-- Calling churches to book Teen Challenge outreaches, building and updating database
Service Delivery & Audio Testing, Occu-Med Health Services, Jan 2015–Aug 2015
-- Performed on-site hearing and health testing; for sales & research utilized ACT and Internet
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate, Mastermind Toys, Nov 2014-Dec 2014
-- Guided customers towards toys, educational items, books, and crafts for Christmas gifts
Advertising Sales Manager, Faith FM 99.9 London, Nov 2013-Nov 2014
-- Created and managed advertising sales for London-area Christian radio station
Sales Consultant, Impressions Printing, Nov 2012-Feb 2013
-- Sales of small and large-format printing, learned how to set folders and cutters
Manufacturing and Quality Control:
Assembly & Inspection, various factory positions through Temporary Agencies, 2013
-- Auto parts welding and assembly, quality inspections, parts stocking and management
-- At Formet St Thomas : Auto parts welding and assembly, quality inspections, parts stocking
-- At Takumi Stamping St Thomas: welding, parts stocking and sorting, supply chain support
-- At CAMI Ingersoll, and Dyna-Mig Stratford: parts inspection, sorting and repairs as needed
Quality Inspector & Auto Seat Assembler, Lear Corporation, July 1994-Jan 1999
-- Detailed inspection work for work-in-progress and finished goods inspection and assembly
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
B.A. Degree, Major in Business Administration, Redeemer University College, Hamilton ON
Dale Carnegie Sales Leadership Course
VitalSmarts “Crucial Conversations” Training Seminar
Global Leadership Summit, Attendee and Volunteer, 2013–2017
Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C, current
Ontario Licence Class G
Work and Personal References available on request
Daniel M. Feenstra
Mechanical Engineering background with over 5 years work experience in Quality Control, Product Design, Aftermarket Design, and Applications & Sizing. Industries include high volume plastics injection molding, down-hole oil & gas drilling tools, and aggregate & mineral processing equipment.
My future professional goals are aimed at industries and products where innovative solutions are applied to everyday challenges. The use of cutting edge materials, ignoring-the-box thinking and the sustainable support of local businesses are strong interests which I would like to see combined in every day working practices.
Quick learner & adaptive
Patient with people
Open to new technology and methods
Able to work alone or in a group
Able to interface with internal departments and external companies
Open to constructive criticism
Willing to accept responsibility for new tasks and mistakes
Skilled in AutoCad and 3D modeling software
Hands-on work experience within engineering and industrial production environments
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Niagara College, Welland Campus, ON
January 2010 – April 2013
Graduated with Honours
Technical Application Specialist
Haver & Boecker Canada (WS Tyler)
St Catharines, ON
May 2015 – May 2017
- Review of client’s application (new or existing) to size and quote appropriate vibrating screening equipment
- Perform screening audits of existing applications and make recommendations for improvements
- Review and processing of bid packages typically containing large-scale projects
- Organizing previous applications to build an internal reference database
- Assisting marketing to develop sales tools by providing real data from past applications
Haver & Boecker Canada (WS Tyler)
St Catharines, ON
May 2013 – May 2015
- Designed aftermarket modifications for existing machines in the field
- Modeled and drafted replacement machine parts from old drawings
- Carried out site visits to measure equipment for replacement parts or retrofitting
- Engineering clerical work: drawing & 3D model clean-up, classification of parts in SAP
30 Brian Boulevard
Home 905 689 7378
Cell 289 933 6526
After a long and varied career (Finance, Information Technology and Business Operations), I am looking for a semi-retirement job. I am open to any type of employment or contract relationship --- preferably part-time. I have developed many essential business skills which are transferable across most industries.
Skills and services that I can provide:
· Finance --- analysis, forecasting, budgets, balance sheet, P&L statement
· Information Technology (computer software) --- strategy, installation, implementation, user support, training, document organization, Microsoft Office
· Database Management --- design, analysis, business intelligence, reporting
· Legal --- contracts, research, terms & conditions, deliverables tracking, project management.
1501 – 1966 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 1J6
Home 289.396.0808 | Cell 289.439.6044
With over seventeen years experience providing creative leadership to a multi-functional workforce engaged in the delivery of professional services to public and private clients I am seeking a career change to enable me to serve God full time. I bring a Masters of Arts Theological Studies degree (2015), a diploma in Labour Relations and the gift to work well with others and support their growth and initiatives.
Summary of Qualifications
- Spiritual giftedness includes: teaching, intersession, networking with a strong faith in Jesus Christ
- Exceptional managerial skills over the course of my career including responsibility for clients, employee development, team building and mentoring in a very client focused market
- A trusted advisor in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and business process development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and exemplary leadership qualities
- Project Managed several successful EAM projects
- Able to develop goals, cast vision, supervise and develop staff
- Long term relationships with children, teens, young adults and families in several communities due to my involvement in Christian Education and church ministries, coaching hockey, soccer and softball
- Years of coming alongside families from Christian and secular communities including different cultures and beliefs
- Plan to Protect Certification (Refugee and New Immigrant Orientation Training)
- Leading With Care (Safety for Children, Youth and Vulnerable Adults) training and experience
- Led several local and international mission fund raising projects
- Proficient in the following software programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Adobe PDF and numerous Enterprise Asset Management programs
- Master of Arts Theological Studies – Covenant Seminary (PCA) St Louis, Missouri – 2015
- Christian Faith and Life Certificate – Knox College (PCC) Toronto, Ontario – 2003
- Labour Relations Diploma – Athabasca University – Athabasca, Alberta - 2001
- Director of Professional Services – Bell Createch AMS (2009 – Present)
Manage / mentor Professional Services staff and administer practice development, assisting with career goals and objectives. Provide Client Relationship and Engagement Management on large complex projects. Oversee pre-sales activities. Lead Business Process Flow development as well as PMO governance including quality control. A trusted advisor in the area of Best Business Practices
- Senior Business Analyst - Bermuda Electric Light Company (2007 – 2009)
I re-organized the processes and procedures in Maintenance, Inventory, Purchasing and Finance. Reengineered business process flows in the maintenance group for Power Generation and Distribution which resulted in process improvement in planning, scheduling and execution of work Project managed a complex SAP upgrade and virtualization of several integrated systems.
- Manager Project Management Office - Bell Createch AMS (2000 – 2007)
Deliver numerous Enterprise Asset Management projects as the Lead Consultant / PM specializing in maintenance, purchasing, storeroom and finance for the first six years I was with the company. Promoted to the Manager of the Project Management Office and directed the team of Project Managers and served as a pre-sales adviser.