Jerry's Auto Body
Auto Body Repair Technician
Jerry’s Auto Body, Beamsville’s #1 choice for collision services and restoration repairs, has been serving the Beamsville and surrounding area for over 51 years (since 1969). We are a small family run business that strives to provide quality work at a fair price.
We are looking for an Auto Body Repair Technician to join our team. You will play a crucial role in terms of the customer experience by completing the work required to reunite clients with repaired or restored vehicles.
What We Offer
- Paid vacation
- Highly competitive wages
- Clean, bright and safe working environment
- Up to date equipment
- Benefit package
Your Key responsibilities:
- Perform quality repairs on a variety of vehicles.
- Straightening of dents, buckles, and other defects using hammers and dollies
- File, grind and sand body surfaces using hand and power tools
- Preparing vehicles for refinishing including: feathering, masking, sanding, priming as per insurance guidelines and standards.
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment.
- Realign bent panels and frames using three-dimensional frame and unibody straightening
- Remove and install new or recycled parts onto damaged vehicles
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches.
- Prep vehicles for painting
- Apply primers using a spray gun
- Inspect repaired vehicles for proper functioning, completion of work, dimensional accuracy, and overall appearance of paint job, and test drive vehicles to ensure proper alignment and handling.
- Keep work environment and surrounding area clean and tidy
- Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
Looking for someone with 3 or 4 years of Auto body Technician education and/or experience within the trade
Able to understand, communicate, read and write English at a level needed to meet job related task and safety requirements
Must have your own hand tools or be willing to purchase
Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history
Must have your own transportation to get to work
Be able to work well with others and be able to prioritize work to completion
Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Efficient problem-solving skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Knowledge of and the ability to operate machinery and tools required to complete repairs
Ability to work individually and as part of a team
High level of integrity and work ethic
Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time and using power and hand-held equipment
Open to continuous learning and development
Why come to work at Jerry’s Auto Body?
Stable (just celebrated 50 years in business) small town, family run work environment
Collision and restoration work on new and late model vehicles
Recognized repair centre by Insurance Companies
Standard work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm, no weekends
Competitive hourly (not flat rate) wage and a comprehensive benefits package
Year round employment
Please apply with your resume to Alan Gerritsen at email@example.com
BFM Foundation (Canada) is a national Christian charitable organization with over 50 Mission Thrift Stores across Canada, which are staffed primarily by volunteers. The net revenue from all Mission Thrift Stores is devoted to the Joint Ministry of BFM Foundation (Canada) and Bible League Canada. These funds are used to establish adult literacy programs, provide church planter training, children’s ministry programs, and through these programs, to place Bibles in many countries around the world.
BFM Foundation Thrift Store Development Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Regional Director for Central Ontario. The Regional Director is responsible for supporting the operations of existing Mission Thrift Stores, the development of new/satellite stores and assisting current stores when relocating to new properties.
The start date for this position is January 4, 2021.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering sustainable support to the stores which is reliable, and which promotes self-management in each of the following performance result areas*:
- Assisting stores to improve operational performance in the areas of:
- Manager Recruitment and helping Board Members through the process.
- Manager Training in all aspects of operations.
- Implementation of High-Performance Standards through organizational development in areas such as leadership, customer service, etc.
- Providing board governance training to store boards.
- Opening new and satellite stores on schedule and on budget.
- Completing relocations and renovations of existing stores on schedule and on budget.
- Through God’s blessing, encourage continual and sustainable growth.
- Minimum requirement of a college degree
- Studies that include one or more of business, retail management, not-for-profit management preferred.
- Studies in social work or counselling are an asset.
- Experience working with not for profits and/or charities.
- Experience working with policy governance boards.
- Experience in project management, real estate acquisitions and retail operations.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Intermediate/Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to see the “big picture”.
- Comfortable speaking in front of an audience, designing and making formal presentations.
Interpersonal Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Knowledge and passion for BFM Foundation (Canada) and its work.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and budgets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills.
- Experience interacting with people from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and work styles.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Reliable and proactive, with the ability to take the initiative, problem-solve & implement solutions.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as needed.
- A dedicated team player, who enjoys working collaboratively with others (management, staff, board members and volunteers) in team settings to solve problems in a fun-loving manner and with a servant’s heart.
- Follower of Jesus Christ who wholeheartedly subscribes to the BFM Foundation Thrift Store Development Ltd.’s Statement of Faith and Lifestyle and Morality Policy
- In fulfilling your responsibilities, you will be required to pray with people who work or volunteer for Mission Thrift Stores. This may include, but is not limited to opening in prayer at Mission Thrift Store Board and/or Staff Meetings, Mission Thrift Store events, BFM Foundation (Canada) Annual Conference.
- A love for Bible-based ministry in Canada and around the world.
- Cultural, economic and environmental sensitivity
Working Conditions: The Director of Store Development will work from their home office. Extensive travel will be required in the Greater Hamilton Area (mainly Hamilton, Halton, and Peel) and as far North as Newmarket. Ideally, the Regional Director will reside within an hour’s drive of this area. Additional travel to other areas of Canada may also be required.
Salary Expectations: Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. You may include your salary expectations. Only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
If you feel you have the passion and skill set that would help to advance the purpose of BFM Foundation (Canada), we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume by October 2, 2020 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Full Job Description available upon request
BFM Foundation (Canada) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales, Social Media, Accounts
Office based in Aurora ON
but work remotely.
About Digital Consultants
Digital Consultants is a digital marketing company that is committed to partnering with businesses and non-profit organizations to provide services that ignite online presence and deliver value for growth. Digital Consultants will walk alongside clients to develop custom strategies and provide modern and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions for today’s business problems.
Digital Consultants specialize in:
· Artificial Intelligence messaging websites to engage website visitors
· Communicate your value proposition through Storytelling content
· Develop SEO, Responsive and Mobile Friendly website
· Full e-commerce system to order online and receive payment without human interaction
· Fully manage social media channels and increase brand awareness
· Develop mobile apps that engage customers and grow business revenue
- Identifying and landing new business opportunities
- Close new deals meet and exceed quotas
- Conduct sales call daily to qualify and advance leads to close.
- Host online videos and have client-oriented video communications
- Create and execute sales proposals
- Deliver energetic and expert product and service presentations to business owners and decision-makers
- Exercise thoughtful persistence with follow-ups to close the deal
- Participate in sales training and bring new ideas to the table to improve our process
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and key external stakeholders
- Self-starter, looking to grow in sales skills, networking and business development
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Social Media Specialist
- Monitor Digital Consultants’ client social media accounts; respond promptly and appropriately to comments, fostering engagement and promoting productive and thought-provoking discussion
- Grow client’s social media platforms with specialized techniques and tools provided by Digital Consultants
- Posting relevant and engaging content with Digital Consultant’s Artificial Intelligence application and responding to comments and messages
- Help design and implement an effective social media and content strategy in collaboration with leadership team
- Write and source regular blog content that establishes thought leadership and builds trust while improving SEO
- Write and help optimize a variety of high-quality digital marketing content
- Identify media trends, and insights from SEO research, to write content that gets easily found on Page 1 of Google
- Create and/or curate interesting images, photos, and videos for highly visual social media platforms
- Create monthly reports and analysis that provide insights to social accounts’ progress, performance, and growth, and inform future decisions for content
- Review progress reports with clients and develop targets and goals
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and key external stakeholders
- Host meeting with clients and handhold website launches
- Coordinate and manage website projects till implementation
- Monitor Digital Consultants’ client website
- Create monthly reports and analysis that provide insights on website performance, and growth, and inform future decisions for content
- Review progress reports with clients and develops targets and goals
- Identify media trends, and insights from SEO research, to write content that gets easily found on Page 1 of Google using Digital Consultants tools and techniques
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and be the point of contact to answer questions and concerns with clients
Digital Consultants Looking for team members who:
· Belong to a local church and exercise integrity and excellence
· Self-starter and have an innovative mind-set
· Natural at creating and building relationships
· Committed to learning and growing in digital marketing
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from Home
- Commission Pay and transition to full time role
- Commission rate range from 15-25%
- Quarterly Bonus based on performance calculation
Please submit your resume to Jenani (Jen) Paul, president, at email@example.com
Director of Development
The Director of Development is a newly created role, which reports to the Chief Development & Marketing Officer and works collaboratively with Marketing, Project Management, and Finance groups. The Director of Development will manage a team focused on major, mid-level, corporate and foundation grants, gift-in-kind, and estate giving programs. This leadership position will provide strategy development, program implementation, and growth through prospective donor identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship. They will hold their own portfolio of major gifts donors by building and nurturing strong positive relationships. They will lead their team to increase the level of giving and attract new supporters in order to strategically build the priorities of The Scott Mission.
The Scott Mission is a Christian ministry of mercy and love. It aims to meet the needs of people with love and compassion and seek to bring spiritual, physical, and emotional wholeness to their lives.
The Scott Mission was founded in 1941 by Rev. Morris and Mrs. Annie Zeidman as a non-denominational Christian organization responding to the needs of the poor, homeless, abandoned and vulnerable of all ages. Based in Toronto, the Mission offers practical, emotional and spiritual support to thousands of people every year.
While religious belief and practice are never conditions for receiving help and assistance, and everyone is welcome regardless of faith background, The Scott Mission is committed to the spiritual well-being of all people through the life and witness of Jesus Christ. Their hope is for everyone to have a personal relationship with Jesus, and to express this relationship in a life of integrity and in acts of compassion toward others.
The Mission is privately funded and employs over 100 dedicated staff at 502 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, its Family Centre in East York, the Collingwood Retreat Centre and its Summer Camp in Caledon.
Building on the vision of its founders, The Scott Mission has remained Christ-centred in all its programs and services. It was Morris and Annie Zeidman’s belief that the hunger of the soul needed to be addressed as well as the hunger of the physical body.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- A pro-active builder with a minimum 10 - 12 years of experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Capital campaign experience: 1 – 2 campaigns
- Progressive management and mentoring experience (minimum 7 years)
- As an individual contributor, brings deep major gifts experience identifying, cultivating and securing gifts at mid-level giving (~$10,000), and/or planned giving programs. Track record of leading own portfolio of 75 – 100 donor prospects
- Experience leading a robust pipeline of donors
- Experience with and working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge.
- Well-developed computer skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of and operating according to the AFP guidelines & Donor Bill of Rights.
- Sound understanding of and experience operating within CRA and CCCC guidelines, that relate to financial and gift-in-kind donations and donor recognition
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to accountability, measuring outcomes in a results-oriented culture
- Excellent organizational skills
- Polished presentation skills
- University degree
- CFRE designation preferred
- Ongoing professional development
This search is being conducted on behalf of The Scott Mission by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting leaders and fundraisers for Canada’s non-profit sector.
This search is being conducted on behalf of The Scott Mission by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting leaders and fundraisers for Canada’s non-profit sector. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest online, through our website, in confidence.
To submit your application by September 21, 2020, please visit: http://crawfordconnect.com/for-candidates/job-openings/ . Select the role and ‘Apply’ to upload your cover letter and resume in two separate documents. Issues with applying? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Janice Wooster at email@example.com or 416.388.4049 / 1.866.647.5149. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If someone you know may be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this document – we’d be pleased to connect with them.
Rocklinc Investment Partnership Inc
Portfolio Manager Administrative Assistant
About Rocklinc Investment Partners
Rocklinc is an independent investment management firm focused solely on creating portfolios of high-quality assets.
Founded in 2010 and located in Burlington, Rocklinc’s history is relatively short but our lineage is rich in history and experience. We manage over $175 million in assets and have been ranked the fastest growing investment management firm in our category in 2019 by ISS Market Intelligence.
With the launch of our fund, we are preparing for the next exciting stage of growth and broader distribution.
-Provide support to the Portfolio Manager in the opening up of new client accounts
-Assist clients with all account-related questions
-Generate client statements and trading reports, ensuring their accuracy and timely delivery
-Supporting the Portfolio Manager in fund administration and reporting duties
-Maintain client files and databases to ensure accordance with regulatory requirements
-Oversee general office tasks such as ordering equipment and supplies
-Other duties as assigned
-Strongly preferred the candidate has previous administrative experience in the asset management or fund industry
-Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work both in a highly integrated team and directly with clients
-Experience with basic ubiquitous software programs (Microsoft Suite) -Experience with NDEX or related portfolio management software programs is an asset
-Flexibility and willingness to learn and adapt
-An excellent aptitude for detail and solid organizational abilities
-Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
Education & Licensing
-Completion of undergraduate degree or diploma -CSC, IFC, CIM and/or other related licenses is an asset
-Monday to Friday
-Flexible hours an option
-Work from home not available
At Rocklinc, you will benefit from a highly integrated and enjoyable work environment, with a strong level of collegiality. Your contributions will be important to the success of client relationships and the success of Rocklinc as a whole. We adhere to a high level of moral and ethical standards, with the successful candidate’s own behaviors and standards aligning with the values and culture of the firm.
Teen Challenge Canada
Teen Challenge Canada Inc. is looking for a Centre Director for the Ontario Men's Centre in London Ontario.
Reporting to the Chief Program Officer, this multi-functional position would provide spiritual oversight and treatment of a Christian faith-based residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation program.
Responsibilities include ensuring full compliance with Teen Challenge's program standards, working alongside key program department staff members in order to achieve goals set for occupancy and graduation rates, leading a team that is focused on care for students to heal and develop mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Other crucial responsibilities include working alongside the development team to aid in facilitating and ensuring that fundraising objectives are met, carrying out specific fundraising activities, and participating in annual events.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and supervise staff, prepare work schedules, and assign specific duties
- Review financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement, and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures, conferring with the management team and appropriate department staff as necessary
- Understand, implement, and enforce Teen Challenge's Program Standards and Health & Safety Policies
- Determine staffing requirements and facilitate interviews, hiring and training of new employees with the assistance of the Human Resources department
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks/mentorship; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance the organization's reputation by meeting with external stakeholders as required
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Oversee processes of discharging students who are in contravention of Teen Challenge's Program Standards
- Reinforce Teen Challenge's Christ-centred culture at all times, by ensuring staff are conducting themselves in adherence with Teen Challenge's Lifestyle and Morality standards
- Oversee the completion of all necessary training administered to staff
- Handle all matters with sensitivity by upholding Teen Challenge's Confidentiality Policies
- Deploy conflict management techniques, when necessary
- Work collaboratively with the Development team to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Lead outreaches and liaison between local churches and key contacts, as necessary
- Assist with the facilitation and delivery of Development initiatives and events
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field would be considered an asset
- Minimum two years of management work experience
- Extensive Biblical knowledge
- Demonstrated success in leading by influence and working effectively in a collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of and commitment to the Teen Challenge Canada Inc. program
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, gifted to inspire others, and clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Able to travel for regular Sunday commitments at churches, and other interdenominational, business and public meetings and presentations as required
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, and key external stakeholders
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and implement strategies
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Motivated individual with proven initiative
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team, as well as independently
- Travel is required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Operate office equipment including computer, photocopies, scanner, phone, headset, and other office equipment as necessary
- Overtime as required
Apply online at www.teenchallenge.ca/contact-us/employment
Art Director/ Designer
Stoney Creek, ON
Compass Creative, a specialized brand marketing agency in Stoney Creek, Ont., is searching for an experienced art director/designer. If you love brand design, think in both words and pictures, and got what it takes to create memorable brands & enjoyable user experiences on the web and in other media.... well... we want to hear from you.
Find full job description and details on how to apply here: https://compasscreative.ca/careers/art-director-designer
Western Canada Fundraiser
Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA) invites applications for a Senior Development Officer/Fundraiser to join the Marketing and Development team.
MEDA is an association of compassionate women and men who invest in people living in poverty around the world so they can unleash their potential to earn a livelihood to provide for their families and enrich their communities. To learn more about MEDA and our work, please visit www.meda.org.
The Senior Development Officer (SDO) reports to the Senior Director, Resource Development and is responsible to secure funds for MEDA by managing a group of assigned donors within a specified region, assuring that as many as possible are retained as continuing donors to the organization and are upgraded in their giving and involvement. They are also responsible for developing and implementing a cultivation and solicitation plan for individual major gift prospects. The successful SDO will have the satisfaction of helping donors fulfill their faith, purpose and passions through their donations to MEDA.
This is a full-time position, with extensive domestic travel requirements based out of the Western Canada region, including Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Winnipeg and other Western locations, with regular regional travel throughout the Western Region and occasional international travel. The ideal start date is July/August 2020.
They are looking for a business-minded professional who wants to use their relationship skills, expertise and business network to contribute to MEDA's global impact.
You are relational, a self-starter, may have experience in sales, networking, business development and/or fundraising. You are open to domestic and some international travel and have an understanding and appreciation for our Anabaptist and Mennonite constituency. You appreciate and understand efforts to alleviate poverty in an international context using business solutions to poverty.
- Build relationships and network with MEDA's constituency in the Western region
- Develop an annual plan for cultivation and solicitation of a portfolio of major gift donors and prospects within an assigned geographic area
- Collaborate and participate with the entire Strategic Engagement team to support the annual convention, regional meetings, chapter events and tours as part of donor cultivation
- Perform other donor and prospect activities as required
- Additional responsibilities as per the job description
- Minimum five years demonstrated professional experience in business, sales or not-for-profit fundraising
- Highly motivated, self-starter, achieving results with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and skills in business principles with emphasis on marketing/sales
- Excellent customer services skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in relationship building, active listening, communicating, negotiation and leadership
- Demonstrated experience or willingness to learn Microsoft Office tools, SharePoint and donor management systems (Raiser's Edge)
- Knowledge and understanding of MEDA’s constituency (Mennonite, Anabaptist and Christian business and professionals)
- Appreciation and support of MEDA’s mission, vision and values
- Understanding and appreciation of business principles, international development and MEDA's approach of creating business solutions to poverty
To apply, please follow this link:
Alcot Plastics Ltd.
Company: Alcot Plastics Ltd. is a rapidly growing family owned company that manufactures various Polyethylene foam items in the construction, insulation, toy, and protective packaging fields. We are looking for an experienced, and self-directed HR professional who is excited to take our current policies/procedures, improve/expand on them, and make our operation run that much more smoothly.
Job Description: The HR Generalist will oversee all aspects of HR within the organization. This includes attendance, payroll, discipline, performance management, hiring, terminations, health and safety and policy implementation and updating. You will also be the main contact for company counsel regarding all matters of employment law (human rights, employment standards, wrongful dismissal claims, etc).
- Attendance management, including administering leaves and accommodation requests when warranted
- Progressive discipline, including providing advice and guidance to terminal managers, overseeing the progressive disciplinary process and so on
- Handling all terminations
- Minimize the use of temp agencies and co-ordinate with Production Manager to ensure optimal staffing levels on all shifts.
- Full cycle recruitment, including initial hire orientation regarding HR policies, Contracts, Reviews, etc.
- other tasks and projects as needed and assigned which may cover any aspect of Human Resources, including suggesting further training courses for key positions.
- CHRP or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years in an HR role encompassing the above duties
- knowledge of the CLC, ESA, and federal and provincial Human Rights legislation, health and safety (OHSA), etc.
- Bachelor's degree
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift, Monday to Friday
Experience: Human Resources: 5 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Work remotely: No
To apply, go to this link: https://ca.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=2450846fdd6ca49a
Christie Gardens at The Meadows of Aurora
Christie Gardens Apartments and Care has been serving elders in Toronto for over 30 years and was the first not-for-profit community in Toronto offering a true continuum with choices to suit lifestyle and needs. Christie Gardens is expanding its services to include managing other facilities with shared values and vision for senior’s retirement living.
The Meadows of Aurora is a place where seniors can live their life surrounded by nature’s beauty and tranquility while enjoying state-of-the-art facilities, safe and controlled building access, lush green spaces, walking trails, seating areas and a spectacular pond.
The Meadows of Aurora will provide a quality-oriented facility, while enabling individuals to ‘age in place’ based on the belief that seniors prefer to remain in their own community near family, friends, church and healthcare providers.
Christie Gardens seeks a team-oriented, skilled leader to be its Executive Director at The Meadows. The selected candidate will seek to ensure that all residents and staff are satisfied with the services and environment provided by The Meadows, while ensuring adherence to Christie Gardens’ and The Meadows’ stated vision, values and beliefs as well as its budget. As an employee of Christie Gardens, the Executive Director will confidently coach and lead The Meadows management in inspiring, nurturing, disciplining and maintaining a healthy staff.
Reporting to the CEO and COO of Christie Gardens, the Executive Director will function as an advocate for, and essential link between team members, team leaders and The Meadows head office. This position is also directly responsible for developing and adhering to financial plans, preparing reports, and building strong relationships between residents, families, staff and the broader community.
Further information about Christie Gardens can be found at http://christiegardens.org and The Meadows of Aurora at http://themeadowsofaurora.com
If you, or someone you know, would like to start a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full Opportunity Profile document will be made available to all qualified candidates.
Cause Leadership Inc. is a cause based, leadership focused company providing executive search and recruitment services to the charitable sector and is managing this search on behalf of Christie Gardens. Please direct all communications through Cause Leadership Inc.
We’re looking for an outstanding Project Coordinator to support our creative team as we create brands from scratch and bring brand stories to life. This position requires the skills of organizing schedules & budgets, directing & motivating people and communicating project details with clients. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide clear instructions to project teams and ensure they have what they need to deliver great value to our clients.
Candidates will have 2-5 years experience in a creative agency or in-house art department and will bring attention-to-detail to an informal, friendly, creative office environment. As well as interpersonal skills, candidates will have solid organizational skills and aptitude with various kinds of management software.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Schedule project work.
- Manage multiple projects. We’re looking for a ninja with almost supernatural abilities to juggle up to a hundred different moving pieces without a blink.
- Create project plans and schedules.
- Use project management software (Like Harvest Forecast, Monday, MS Project or similar).
- Manage calendars, schedules, timesheets, and task lists.
- Understand the creative process.
- Work closely with sales managers, creative director, art director, designers, writers, developers and other creatives.
- Track and report time & costs.
- Clearly communicate expectations, schedules and details with team and clients.
- Communicate with printers, freelancers and other vendors.
Our clients will enjoy…
- Proactive communication.
- Project status updates.
- Greater confidence and enjoyment in the creative process.
- Feeling cared for.
Compass will enjoy…
- Maximized productivity.
- A sustainable workload.
- Increased returns on business/referrals.
We’re a small marketing agency in Hamilton. We handle branding, web and marketing projects for companies in our area and beyond. We have been geared towards the trades industry over the last couple of years, but we do some work with manufacturers and not-for-profit organizations as well.
For an idea of the type of work we do, check out our work.
How to apply
- Download application form here
- Email completed application to: email@example.com
WJ Professional Corporation
Chartered Professional Accountants
A public accounting firm on the Oakville/Mississauga border is seeking a Senior Accountant with a CPA, having public accounting firm experience. This position offers work-life balance with hands-on experience serving a variety of owner-managed businesses. They will consider both those seeking full time and permanent part-time positions. The eligible candidate:
- Is at least 2 years post designation;
- Has a minimum 4 years’ experience in public accounting;
- Is experienced in the owner-managed sector
- Has a strong working knowledge of ASPE, ASNPO, CaseWare, Jazzit, Profile and/or Taxprep
- Brings a positive attitude and willingness to work as a team;
- Is comfortable in taking responsibility and working independently;
- Has strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Enjoys researching a tax and accounting solutions.
Overtime hours during the busy season are under control, and you are more than a number. They value every person of the team.
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stoney Creek ON
Compass Creative, an award-winning brand marketing agency in Stoney Creek, Ontario is currently receiving applications for the following full-time positions.
1. Project Coordinator
For more details on how to apply visit: https://compasscreative.ca/careers
Compass Creative values truth, beauty and business results!
We believe there's far too much noise in the world today. We help our clients communicate clearly, truthfully and artfully about the great work they do so they can grow their business and improve more people's lives. We believe we're redeeming the stories we tell in the marketplace. And that's what gets us out of bed in the morning.
Consider joining our team or forward this info to anyone who might be up for a challenging but rewarding career in marketing.
View job descriptions and download applications here: https://compasscreative.ca/careers
Technology Group Leader
Guelph ON or remotely.
Who is Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF)
We exist to share God’s love through aviation and technology. We desire that all Isolated people will be physically and spiritually transformed in Christ’s name.
MAF Canada is part of a worldwide partnership, providing access to over 1,400 destinations in more than 30 countries through our fleet of 130 aircraft. Every four minutes, somewhere in the world, an MAF pilot and plane takes off or lands.
We are hiring a leader for a newly created technology division of MAF Canada. This group will lead the MAF Canada tech division and inspire MAF globally in developing and utilizing new technologies that will assist MAF and like-minded organizations to reach isolated people in Christ's name.
Why would you join us?
- The challenge: You are tired of working for a corporation. You want your work to have real meaning. You want to be able to use your technical skills to really help less fortunate and isolated people all over the world.
- Opportunity: You want to help scale something from a startup to a group that has global impact.
- Innovation: You want to be on the leading edge of using technology to advance the gospel to isolated peoples throughout the world.
- Reward: You are motivated by providing technical solutions that help solve real-world problems.
- Learning: You want to work with and learn from a world-wide team of Christian business leaders.
Who are you - Characteristics?
- Disciple: A committed disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Continuous Learner: Every great leader is a learner. You spend a good deal of your spare time reading/listening/studying.
- Passionate about technology: You believe the church and Christian organizations must think critically on technology and leverage technology for Kingdom use.
- Clear Communicator: You’ve shared a vision and people not only heard but got on board.
- Problem Solver: You are really good at looking at complex problems and distilling them down to simple core solutions.
- Partnering: You understand the value and leverage of partnering with other organizations to accomplish Kingdom goals.
- Leading: You get energy from leading small teams of people. You've had people tell you that you are a good leader.
Who are you – Experience?
- Entrepreneurship: You have started something new and seen it grow. This can be as simple as a club at college to a profitable business. We want to hear your story.
- Leadership: You have led a team in some capacity, either volunteer or staff.
- Technology: Whether you are a programmer, or a designer, or a project implementation specialist, you have experience with and a love of technology.
- Assist MAF in recruiting a team of technologists made up of both volunteers and staff.
- Lead a team of technologists that can help design / develop technology solutions for MAF global and other partner organizations.
- Work with MAF global groups to identify and research disruptive technology that will impact MAF.
- Lead international working groups that are exploring and identifying different types of technology solutions for missions work.
- Develop and foster working relationships with other partner organizations to multiply the work that your team can accomplish.
- Manage and grow partner relations with outside technical suppliers providing development work.
- Report to the CEO of MAF Canada, participate on the senior leadership team of MAF.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com